Inspired by industrial design with controlled contours and simplified geometries, the Fitzgerald Two-Piece Elongated Toilet from DXV makes a stately yet elegant addition to the bathroom. Paying homage to the literary flair, style and subtle decadence of a true American original, the Fitzgerald Collection has a vintage flair and a well-tailored attitude that exudes sophistication and timeless appeal. The Fitzgerald Elongated Toilet provides various features for added comfort such as the Right Height elongated toilet bowl that sits at 16-1/2 inches from the floor, which means it meets ADA guidelines. Made of vitreous china with the EverClean® surface, the Fitzgerald toilet is equipped with an antimicrobial glaze that prevents the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew. Using less water (1.28 gallons per flush) than standard toilets, this toilet is also EPA WaterSense® certified and comes complete with a Duroplast slow-close toilet seat.
- Vitreous china
- Elongated toilet bowl design
- High efficiency (1.28 gpf/ 4.8 Lpf) 1.28 gallons per flush helps to save water
- Right Height – 16-1/2″ (419mm) rim height for accessible applications
- 2″ fully-glazed concealed trapway
- Includes design matched Duroplast slow-close toilet seat
- Elongated siphon action jetted bowl – 1,000 MaP score
- EverClean® surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- 3″ Flush valve with chemical resistant flapper
- 12″ (305mm) rough-in
There are no reviews yet.